• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My Other RIDES! MUSTANGS!

bullitt3246

New CEG'er
Other pics of my cars if ya'll wanna see....
Other dailey first (4 banger or 5.0?) Can ya guess?

Coupepics010.jpg

Coupepics006.jpg

Coupepics018-1.jpg

My BABY!!! Don't drive her TOO much now that I have both the daileys....LOL

bullittgood.jpg

LapsforCharity009.jpg

bb8d.jpg

ced6.jpg

605d.jpg

Track Look! Have bought littles for the front now!

cruise003.jpg

cruise002.jpg

Nice rides. What's the Bullitt run in the 1/4?

And as far as your notch, i really hope it's a 5.0 otherwise the dual exhaust and big meats out back are pointless, unless it's a 2.3t

My old hatch could've been your twin.

DSCF10972.jpg

Last edited:
Nice rides. What's the Bullitt run in the 1/4?

And as far as your notch, i really hope it's a 5.0 otherwise the dual exhaust and big meats out back are pointless, unless it's a 2.3t

My old hatch could've been your twin.

Dont run it in the 1/4. Usually 1/8th mile. Ran an 8.2 on street tires, stock motor w/100 shot, and some ****ty driving. Blew the motor that day as well. Haven't timed it since the Rebuilt motor, cams, gears, and slicks.... About to install Stage II ported heads, and Different cams as well...... Makes 280hp 380 TQ on motor. Haven't put the bottle back on it yet... going back with 200 shot this time....

nice. Nah its just a banger..... The exhaust was rusted when I bought it. So it had to be fixed. I had the factory tips laying around so I said what the hell......

As for the tires. I got wheels and tires for 100 bucks...

Last edited:
Minus the billet grill (which ive seen in person on other stangs and still think its ugly) I make hot sects with that car [the bullit]

Down here, Everybody has the mach I delete. I had it at one point. Didn't like it. Not many down here have ALL THREE Billet peices....

I will probably remove them and get the mach I delete again when I get this hood....

Attachments

• SOS_Bullitt.jpg
    SOS_Bullitt.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 0
Minus the billet grill (which ive seen in person on other stangs and still think its ugly) I make hot sects with that car [the bullit]

I agree, I hate that grille on any car, too much money for no reason.

Love love love the Bullitt...especially the blacked out look! What heads and cams did you go with? I'm getting ready to drop my new motor in my 95 Bird that has MMR Stage 2 heads with Comp Cam springs and VT Stage 2 N/A cams.

Love love love the Bullitt...especially the blacked out look! What heads and cams did you go with? I'm getting ready to drop my new motor in my 95 Bird that has MMR Stage 2 heads with Comp Cam springs and VT Stage 2 N/A cams.

has stock heads with comp cams and comp springs now.

Going back with www.f-p-s.com stage II ported heads and VT stage II N/A/nitrous cams and crower springs

The bullitt is still one of my favorite mustangs overall. I think it will always be at the top of the list though, probably because it was the first car I worked on at Ford to get released to the public. But, I still say they should have all been DHG.

Fwiw, I like yours, but the billet grills have got to go, as does the foglights, the look from both just plain go against what the feel of the bullitt was supposed to be. And for the hood, that other one you posted is HORRIBLE please don't put that one on the car. . . if you have to do any hood change, do the 99-01 Cobra / 03-04 Base hood, with no scoop and the small air extraction vent facing backwards. You could put some small less noticable fogs back in, but the stock looking ones that stand out like a sore thumb just aren't working well on that car.

The bullitt is still one of my favorite mustangs overall. I think it will always be at the top of the list though, probably because it was the first car I worked on at Ford to get released to the public. But, I still say they should have all been DHG.

Fwiw, I like yours, but the billet grills have got to go, as does the foglights, the look from both just plain go against what the feel of the bullitt was supposed to be. And for the hood, that other one you posted is HORRIBLE please don't put that one on the car. . . if you have to do any hood change, do the 99-01 Cobra / 03-04 Base hood, with no scoop and the small air extraction vent facing backwards. You could put some small less noticable fogs back in, but the stock looking ones that stand out like a sore thumb just aren't working well on that car.

thanks for all the opinions Guys.....

Been meaning to tint the fogs like the rear tails but haven't got around to it....

You know they are coming out with an 08' BULLITT right?

Back