• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone in the Albany area...

SVT_TEE

CEG'er
just trying to see who is on here in or around the albany area. looking to meet some other people into this car as well. all my friends drive your everyday acura and honda... 12 second hondas but they are still hondas... i like doing the different thing. let me know if anyone is up for meeting up or talking cause i got alot to learn about this car

I live in Saratoga Springs. I'm only there in the summer though (end of May). Drop me a PM if you'd like to meet up.

depending on what side of syracuse, but i'm pretty sure its west of syracuse. we should try and get everyone in like central new york sometime. i'm always up for a cruise. i know it takes me about 2 hours to exit 34 on the thruway which is like turning stone... if you like to drive then its a nice drive out

Yeah, I drove to Fulton, and it was about 2hr 40min. Turning stone would be a neat place to meet up. There is a good deal of CEGers in the central NY region; set up a new thread to get a meet going prolly in early summer if you want. I'd be up for the drive.

cool... then i'll set it up then... maybe we could work the fine points as to what time and what weekend. it would be an awesome drive

SVT_TEE, post a picture and what not in the "Who's who" thread. :)

Did you get the vinyl for the eyelids yet? The chrome strip, on the rear reflector, of my car is done up in the silver and it's a very close match. You won't be disappointed.

Last edited:
i go to a little town called charlton which is right outside of albany a few times a year. i'll let you know when i'm headed out that way so we can meet up

I'm at college near Utica, NY. About 45 minutes east of syracuse...haven't seen any csvt's around here really.

i'm from the capitol region and i never see csvts... they really are not a common car. not your everyday honda

whats up upstate ny people. I used to live in Clifton Park (about half way between albany and saratoga springs iirc). Now I live in NJ, and not missing boring a$$ upstate ny one bit

Back