• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Part way to trolling

ESC

CEG'er
My brother will be starting grad school in the US this fall, so I picked up a new daily driver so he can drive the Contour until he gets settled.

Special thanks to the Capitol CEG group for their help with my ownership questions before I finalized the purchase.

IMGP2101-01%2520copy.jpg

IMGP2102-01%2520copy.jpg

IMGP2109-01%2520copy.jpg

IMGP2114-01%2520copy.jpg

Last edited:
excellent choice. Get some 17s for it. Preferably BBS :)

Untitled.jpg

Those are ASA EM9's in 16 inches. VERY hawt, those have to be one of my favorite wheels.

Last edited:
Ohh sorry i ment to say rims that ARN'T LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I probably wouldn't go larger than 15" wheels. No big plans for now (possibly a hardtop on its way), just try to enjoy it for the summer and then see if it's worth freshening up to see some track time.

Haha, the handles are about the size of suitcase ones..especially annoying with the pull-to-lock when closing "feature".

Back