• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A Harry's in Hazelton...

haha Good try!

I have two more pictures of Christine! :laugh:

One is more of a close up of her and hubby, and the other one is when she is trying to get under the green contour and you can kinda her face through the grill :laugh:

I think I might fly solo tomorrow and head down to Harry's again and check out everything again...since I was absent for A LOT of it. :blackeye:

Is there anything you were looking for? Between Jason, Dan, and myself we went through all of the Fords. So I could let you know if we saw something you're searching for.

Todays progress:

Shift tower bolts
Headlight control bezel
Interior trunk piece
Plastic trim cover for drivers seat
Painted behind the grille black

What still has to be addressed:

Radio bezel
Carpeted trunk liner/cardboard piece
Headliner
Rear deck cover

Last edited:
Great progress!

It looks much nicer painted black behind the grille. :)

"What still has to be addressed:

Radio bezel
Carpeted trunk liner/cardboard piece
Headliner
Rear deck cover
Engine cleaning and detail"

:) :D ;)

LMAO!
Dan gets to wash the car, I get the engine. Remember, I tried to get Dan to clean the engine too but you said you were saving that for me?

Ian, come on down. We'll make a meet out of it.

Sunday's are usually OK for me.

We need to have a "clean your car for Carlisle meet". Everyone needs some cleaning done, even me. Well, not really, but I don't want you guys to feel bad. LMAO!! j/k

Well, Dan has to be attending that meet...otherwise my car won't be getting clean. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think I may go to the Allentown and Pennsburg yards tomorrow.

Last edited:
I'll check it out probably...and stop by to annoy Christine. :laugh:

Edit-
I probably painted more than I should have.
painted.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, why did I have to give him directions to my house. :D :laugh:

Wait, we are planning a Pennsburg GTG for next Sunday. Remember, junking and then wings in Palmerton?

You can't go to the yard without meeee. :) How early are you coming down? I was planning on chilling in the sun tomorrow and then we have a viewing to go to.

I'd rather pick up those SE skirts sooner than later so Jason doesn't miss out.

I won't intrude tomorrow then, I'll bypass your place. :)

No, if you are in the area let me know.
I didn't mean that you couldn't come by, you are always welcome here. I meant that you are going to the yard and we all know how I can't pass up a chance to go. Maybe I'll hit Allentown with you depending on the time.

You did paint a lot. :) As long as you painted the front, that's what matters. You did a nice job!!

Back