• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A Harry's in Hazelton...

The Partridge family Geo:
thePartridgefamilyGeo.jpg

^I think the hood scoop is off center. :crazy: :shrug:

Pen_Two.jpg

Nice tips: (ZeroHour)
NicetipsScott.jpg

angledshot.jpg

98Mystique.jpg

Last edited:
Those darn angled shots, they make my eyes hurt. :crazy: :help: :rolleyes:

Bloody hell, did you have to circle me? LMFAO!

^ You're welcome. :)

I missed my Mopar friend today. If you are reading this... :( :cry: Am I making you feel guilty? I hope so. :D

I'm uploading my pictures this morning.

Last night I picked apart one of the locks. It doesn't seem to hard to change the led, I just need 2 blue leds and a set of resistors to match.

And I need to pull the cardboard out of the Cav. :laugh:

After that I vegged in front of Nascar and fell asleep because the sunburn was catching up to me. :blackeye:

yeah well sorry i couldnt make it. i guess the engine was already torn to pieces too? or did you guys take everything haha. i had a huge track meet and was there from about 11-7 out in the sun so i am also miscolored. hope you guys had a good time. i placed like 10 or 12th out of 25 so im happy.

also the rear bumper is on and looks awsome. need to take pictures of the front to send to mystique so he can fix that small crack. that thing wont be any problem. the first part of the exhuast is getting hung today and welded by my dad then the side skirts are going on. things are right on schedule

and what did i hear about glenn hitting on old ladies getting firsky with spoons?

^ We all know how much I love the junkyard. :D

I knew they would get posted. :p

No, not at all. So don't expect it all the time.
I was nice and allowed those shots to be taken. Hell, it was the first day that I've felt good in three weeks. I guess it helped that I had some meds in my system. ;)

Got to work at 5:30 this morning and the first thing my manager does is slap me right on the sun burn and say "Where the hell were you yesterday that you got sunburn? I though you were sick." People were actually taking bets yesterday that I went to Harry's when I called off sick. I mean, they were right and all, but still, I tried to convince them otherwise.:laugh:

Back