• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Attn: cannonthelamb

good luck getting it out of there....
its a project in itself to shuffle the rides.

i thought you said you did it without the dollies this year and it was easier because you did something different, ie pulled stright in instead of backing in :shrug:

yeah, no dollies, but you have to get the hearse out first.
and that makes it out with about an inch on each side.
but right now the hearse wont start because it needs a new battery cable.
sooooo..hearse cant move = SVT can't move.
:)

66 2+2 Fastback, sunshine yellow, 289 V8, 3spd, limited slip 9" rear and thats it !

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Wow, a 289... gotta love a small-block Ford. Was this a relatively recent acquisition? or was it sitting underneath a cover in the garage next to the '69? I don't recall seeing it when we were at your fixer meet.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Wow, a 289... gotta love a small-block Ford. Was this a relatively recent acquisition? or was it sitting underneath a cover in the garage next to the '69? I don't recall seeing it when we were at your fixer meet.

when you where at my parents place it was teh other car in the garage under the cover .... it was originally purchased for my aunt when she graduated hs i do believe, my father always loved the car and some years later it was bought back from my aunt and given to my father .... he told me about the first time he got to drive it, I think it was shortly after he turned 16 as he definately had it in hs, the fuel pump went when my auto was down state on the parkway so my grandfather and dad went to look at it where it was being repaired and the guy let me father test drive it, after all my aunt was heading back to school in PA at the time it happened ... so he has had that one longer then the 69 ...

yeah, no dollies, but you have to get the hearse out first.
and that makes it out with about an inch on each side.
but right now the hearse wont start because it needs a new battery cable.
sooooo..hearse cant move = SVT can't move.
:)

lol matts strong he can push the hearse out of the garage :crazy:

Just noticed something... who is Cannon the lamb?

happy0197.gif
happy0192.gif

Last edited:
Back