• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

actual legit projector foglights?

yamaha racer 686

Hard-core CEG'er
does anyone kno where to find legit foglights. i really want projector ones like the infinity QX4 has but bigger. no pep boy things or stuff of that nature

come on now, pep boys has great quality foglights! i should know... i bought a set and they broke 3 weeks later. they do have great detailing products though

they have ok detailing products i use a sealent call tr-3 i might get the same companies liquid glass, but at 25 buxs for a small can its kind of expensive.

ok sooo u used the 90mm projectors that hella sells as a low beam. am i correct on that? or did you use what they have as a 90mm fog light?

i need to know asap becuase im finishing my svt front bumper up and need to get some lights in there soon.

yeah yeah

Ill make a GB thread for them once I know what they'd cost me. Its hard to get answers on price from a guy doing you favors ;p

I got a solution. Have him do you a favor and make like 10 pairs and then pass the favor on to us for like $20 bucks shipped :D

Its hard to say.

You dont rush someone whos doing expensive cad work for pennies

your doing CAD work?!?!?!?! thats awsome thats what im going to school for next year. computer aided product design. so its cool how ever long it takes im in for it. its a real skill to be able to use CAD to make things

No, im not. Its a good skill to learn. Unfortunatley im already 3.5 years into college and wont be switching anything around. I might pick it up down the road...

Back