• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale: 98 SVT with custom interior

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Darn... too bad I'm moving. When we were at your place on that cold, cold, cold January day and saw your ride, I quite like what you did to your SVT.

Who was the previous owner of your car?
Was it someone from CEG?
I remember having this conversation at the meet at your house, but the weather must have frozen my head because I didn't retain any of the info. :eek:

Who was the previous owner of your car?
Was it someone from CEG?
I remember having this conversation at the meet at your house, but the weather must have frozen my head because I didn't retain any of the info. :eek:

some one from Philly or was it pittsburgh ..

some one from Philly or was it pittsburgh ..

It was Philly. I'm having trouble remembering who it was exactly.

I do not think I am going to sell the car now. The reason I put it up for sale was to buy the Goonzer-mobile, but someone had to snatch it out from under me :nonono: Oh well. I guess I'll keep here then. Unless someone wants to give me more that $5000 for her...

I could potentially buy it this weekend! Let me have it! (the car, that is)

if you have the money this weekend, by all means its yours my friend..I really wanna keep this car local too dude :blackeye:

plus you have seen the car in person and know what to expect as per the other party hasn't which kinda scares me

Last edited:
The person that is interested in mine seemed very interested and wanted to see it tomorrow or Saturday, but I had to tell him that it was no longer for sale. I will call him in the morning and try to set up an appointment for tomorrow and see how things go. If not, I'm going to try and pull some strings.

hello gentleman, Bob's car has moved on to another family of Bob's, i myself and the III, anyways, the cars in my driveway, ive just gotta strip down my taurus and give it to my sister or sell it before i have the money to put it on the road and fix the back tire (bubble the size of my fist, and i have a big fist)

anyways, im glad i could aid in the passing down of 2 CSVT's staying the the CEG family!

Back