• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Making some much needed room.

RawBurt

Hard-core CEG'er
Yeah the holesaw slipped on one for the holes and made a mess. Yeah the battery wiring is a mess in the trunk. Yeah its the stock battery. None of these things are finalized... Still working on them, im not in a rush.

Volts and oil pressure were moved to make room for boost, pyrometer, and AEM wideband.

I'm getting excited.

DCFC0512.jpg

DCFC0511.jpg

DCFC0514.jpg

Wow clean that battery off, that craps going to be eating your trunk away. I'd never put somthing so filthy in my trunk.

I read that. Never the less I would have cleaned that battery thoughly before I threw that in there.

I like the gauge placement, but isn't it going to be a bit hard to read (even glance at) while driving? That's a long way for your eyes to travel.

Here we go, EGL's finest are making there way in. Once again for the people that cant comprehend what they read... The battery setup is temporary.

Here we go, EGL's finest are making there way in. Once again for the people that cant comprehend what they read... The battery setup is temporary.

even if it is temporary it isn't safe at all ... best to do it right the first time if you are going to do it at all ...

Back