• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Media blasting anyone?

Swazo

Hard-core CEG'er
I picked up a pressurized 40 LBS media blaster for my Impala yesterday. I'll be blasting over the next few weeks, so if anyone needs anything done...... speak up :shrug: A few more items to blast is just a drop in the bucket at this point....

(I won't be blasting any exterior sheet metal, no need to warp and ruin anything :laugh: )

Aw man...I just paid for a haircut. Had I read this earlier, I woulda had you just blast my hair off.
:help:
:laugh:

LMAO

I bet there's a media that could have removed all hair, and no flesh. Flowbee can suck my deadman valve (part of the media blaster ;) )

good luck the media blaster is a pain in the ass to use i bought an 80 gallon and all the factory fittings were loose so as i tightened them they broke .then the problems with it were non stop and the dead blow gun sucks always cloggs up no matter which tip u use.

My friend has the same unit I picked up. With all the different media out there, you just have to find the right sized tip and you're golden. Black Beauty, Star....something or other..... hell, even quickcrete's "fine sand" works for crusty/rusty stuff.

Back