• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Car got broken in to

svtcrazy

CEG'er
well last night my car got broken into in the college parking lot, i was one of the 15 reported so far, well they just broke the passenger window, didnt take anything, some people are just idiots

100_0175.jpg

100_0174.jpg

100_0173.jpg

100_0172.jpg

Few things piss me off more then theifs... i'm sorry for the trouble it caused, but be greatfull nothing was taken and or nothing else was vandalised :mad:

they must have hit it several times. i broke my windo awhile back with a bottle... on accident. but the tint saved it all from going into the car.

very sorry about that. where do you live? if you live anywhere near me, i have an extra window you can have free of charge :)

Looks like they took the mirror cover and a vent from your dash. :shrug: :laugh:

That's sucks though man. People really need to get a life and stop messing around with other people's stuff. Lucky it's just the glass and nothing was stolen.

Looks like they took the mirror cover and a vent from your dash. :shrug: :laugh:

That's sucks though man. People really need to get a life and stop messing around with other people's stuff. Lucky it's just the glass and nothing was stolen.

nah man those things were broken, havent wanted to spend the money to fix the vent, and idk how to fix the mirrow cover, just shut the door one day and it fell right off

nah man those things were broken, havent wanted to spend the money to fix the vent, and idk how to fix the mirrow cover, just shut the door one day and it fell right off

The vent will be dirt cheap from a junkyard, and the mirror cover either broke or came unscrewed. Takes about 2 secs to put it back on.

looks like mine, except my drivers window was broken and my stereo was ripped out, luckily nothin hugfe got damaged when it was "removed"

You sure were lucky. They broke into my car last tuesday in the matter of about 15 minutes. They broke the same window but it didnt fall becuse of the tint. They punched a hole exactly where the door handle is at. They took my Stereo, my little girls game boy, my wifes blue tooth, my digital camera, and 12 years worth of cds. If you replace the window youself it will be alot cheaper. I paid $50 for the glass and put it on myself.

Sorry to hear that, one of my friend's cars was broken into here at UND. I gotta ask, though...what college is in Minot? :shrug:

FRAT guys, or drunk college kids pranking people. Come on it wasn't anything more than that. Or it was an angry prick who saw some guy from your area fondling his girl.

Thing all you need is a window, you do have a lot of stuff in there I would've taken if my goal was to ROB you, it was just probably to vandalize you as you said 14 other people reported this.

well found out that out of those 15 cars, most either were very nice cars, or had rims like mine on, so im thinking they were targeting these type of cars, prob jealous

Back