• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Cougar meet! (any one can come!)

well me and bill are the only two really active members on here for about 100 miles (i'm not including XT cause he's a computer nerd and drives a "lightly modded" teal pre-98. plus, i havent seen him on here in a couple months)

well our server over at newcougar is down for a few days while we migrate to a new one so...I think I may hang out here for a while till its fixed lol. Ive been spending more and more time over on these boards lately. But I'm still down for meetin up sometime.

Sure thing will do! Look for my 99' White Cougar with the Roush kit =)
I'm sure there will be other meets in the Buffalo area this summer.

Will do. If you stop by the CEG tent before I get over to your section make sure to ask for me. I want to see your car.

You'll get her done. :)
I look forward to Carlisle too.

I still need to paint my new front bumper finish the roush install. Get my XR rims and purchase my SVT TB, UIM, & LIM...sucks being a poor college student lol.

But the show should be fun, this will be my 4th or 5th time there for All Ford.

Meets today! If you're in the area stop by. If we arent there head over to the galleria parking garage by the new Cheesecake Factory and Barns and Nobles. We'll prolly be on the top shelf. Hope to see you guys out there.

Back