• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

cool garage?? or a waste??

i think its sweet...but i think he should have spent a little more on getting himself a nicer car!

nicer car? his '04 mach will rape any of the cars owned by you fockers! :rolleyes:

as for everyone *****ing about it being lame, it's the dude's hobby. there's a lot worse things he could be doing with his spare time. :idea:

fwiw, totally not my cup of tea.... but it's an impressive collection.

Look a grown man who likes toys.............

oh yeah I like shoes......

but you must admire him for the collection he's built up! Definitely not my steez but admirable.

nicer car? his '04 mach will rape any of the cars owned by you fockers! :rolleyes:

i dont think his Mach would rape my car :shrug:
but i dont think most people saw that he has one. theyre looking at the puny, i mean pony.

it is an impressive collection and very impressive set-up. different strokes for different folks, i guess...

ps im sure there is WAY worse out there somewhere in America! something with Pokemons or Star Trek or something..

as for everyone *****ing about it being lame, it's the dude's hobby. there's a lot worse things he could be doing with his spare time. :idea:

fwiw, totally not my cup of tea.... but it's an impressive collection.

I have to agree...We've all got hobbies, This guys really into his and doing great.

How many of you beanheads have started a hobby and gotten that much into it???

Last edited:
I have to say that I am jealous. I dreamed of having something like that since I was a kid. I will have something similar to that set up in my house as I have quite a collection of SVT stuff (Contour and other SVT vehicles) and Mustang stuff since I have loved Mustangs since I was a kid. I was lucky enough to pick up the one in my sig last year for cheap, so I will be restoring that over the next few years with the help of my dad. Anyways, I've always joked about my love of cars as being a sickness, its just that some of us are more sick than others :laugh: Props to that guy, I dig it :cool:

It's cool. If I had the money, I'd have something similar but with Vipers. I already have a small collection (maybe 30) in a corner of my room.

I liked the section with the Trans-Am racers. Wouldn't mind having that much of a collection though the real things would be better! :laugh:
Karl

Back