• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CEG Meet in Orlando - April 14th

CEG Meet in Orlando - April 14th

• Total voters
Well It turns out I don't have to go to Tampa now which is cool but I'll be going to Universal Studios around 7:00 PM. What time is everyone planning on showing up tomorrow? Does this park allow beverages that include hops lol?
I quickly looked at the website for the park and I couldnt find anything, but I know the parks down here dont allow it. However, if you were to pour it in a plastic cup.....
Brent and I are planning on being there EARLY, like around 9 am. We want to make sure to pick out a primo spot and so we can put up signs so everyone can find us!
Going to bed now...see y'all tomorrow!!

Last edited:
I can go, but I have something to do in Tampa in the morning. I should be able to meet you guys in the early afternoon. I will give sam a call and see where you guys are.

Cameras

Cameras

If anybody reads this before heading out....

If you are bringing your digital camera, please bring your USB cable to go with.
I will have my laptop and my handy-dandy Verizon air-card so I will be able to download any drivers needed.
This way I can transfer everybody's pics to my laptop and make one HUGE slideshow to post later...

Vinny.... the funny thing is that I have a new mirko that needs to be painted but my car is Tred lol.... what to do...

Think about it, I live right down the street from the meet so if you decide you want it I can go back to my house and get it.

If anybody reads this before heading out....

If you are bringing your digital camera, please bring your USB cable to go with.
I will have my laptop and my handy-dandy Verizon air-card so I will be able to download any drivers needed.
This way I can transfer everybody's pics to my laptop and make one HUGE slideshow to post later...
Do you have a multi-card reader? That would be much easier... I'll bring mine.

Think about it, I live right down the street from the meet so if you decide you want it I can go back to my house and get it.

If the mirko sam has is black or unpainted he can sell it to me and buy your tred mirko.

Third party problem solver for the win!

I'll be sure to bring my USB adapter for my camera. I'm also bring my tripods, one for small areas, one for general purpose and if you need it let me know.

un*uckingbelievable!!!! about two hrs ago, my check engine light (money bag light) came on!!! :'( I really want to go to this, and they're going to charge my card for one nights stay regardless if I'm there or not so I need to go, lol. *sighs* I'll shoot by autozone in the morning to get the code read and hopefully it will be something i can comfortably ignore for the 300+ mile roundtrip drive to orlando and back. If not, well, blah. This sucks.

un*uckingbelievable!!!! about two hrs ago, my check engine light (money bag light) came on!!! :'( I really want to go to this, and they're going to charge my card for one nights stay regardless if I'm there or not so I need to go, lol. *sighs* I'll shoot by autozone in the morning to get the code read and hopefully it will be something i can comfortably ignore for the 300+ mile roundtrip drive to orlando and back. If not, well, blah. This sucks.

I have a code reader, and I am sure others will also. Meets are always good for a brainstorm of troubleshooting

Well, we are here along with SVTTOUR and KerryKool. Its a beautiful day here in Orlando, although it is supposed to get HOT. We will post pics later!

I'm back this time nothing broke but I must have not have been on the ground the entire time, because my odometer only read that I traveled 20 miles on the way back. :rolleyes:

The meet was awesome, hopefully we'll make another one soon.

Well we too are home now.
Thanks to all of you who showed up. We had an absolute blast !!!
And for those of you who could have but didn't show up... well :p hehe

What a great weekend!! It was nice to see old friends and make new ones! Hope everybody made it home safe in that nasty weather! It took us about 5 hours to do a 2.5 to 3 hour trip. Can't wait to get together again! Its your turn West Coast! :laugh:

What a great weekend!! It was nice to see old friends and make new ones! Hope everybody made it home safe in that nasty weather! It took us about 5 hours to do a 2.5 to 3 hour trip. Can't wait to get together again! Its your turn West Coast! :laugh:

+1, my lucky golf ball didn't help one bit, lol.

For those of you interested, here is the official attendee list.

fordman302
Branchedout
KerryKool
svttour
gulfcat
RandyCSVT
mart_svt
HolyRollerzC3
jjsvtc98
200SVT
Pienstars
Brent372 and SVTFLEA