• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

sunny day drive....

St-3.jpg

We need go on another drive again soon! So much fun!:laugh:

Did I miss a meet...or do you have two Contours?

I actually went for a drive yesterday and today...Portland and back. Sat was pretty rainy but today was amazing! It was nice driving with the sunroof and windows wide open.

I don't have two tours (even though i would love that!!) I met w/ a friend who has an svt as well.... kinda spontaneous and wasn't really planned out... we should schedule a meet one of these days and go on a little cruise.

I don't have two tours (even though i would love that!!) I met w/ a friend who has an svt as well.... kinda spontaneous and wasn't really planned out... we should schedule a meet one of these days and go on a little cruise.

After Hwy 20 opens up in the summer, I wouldnt be suprised if we did another drive out to the untamed wilds of Eastern Washington.

All I need before then is a carwash, oil change, new struts/springs, a rebuilt tranny, new suspension, new tires...and a thorough car cleaning.

Or at least new tires. ;)

After Hwy 20 opens up in the summer, I wouldnt be suprised if we did another drive out to the untamed wilds of Eastern Washington.

All I need before then is a carwash, oil change, new struts/springs, a rebuilt tranny, new suspension, new tires...and a thorough car cleaning.

Or at least new tires. ;)

I know what you mean. I gotta get my trans in and a 3L plus transfer the BAT kit from the SE I bought a while back and maybe a 21mm BAT swaybar . Then I'll be set for mountain driving. Minus AWD. :(
-tropictour

I also got my SE running this weekend. Mine has been down since nov. The reason for the repair is to sell the SE to get a bed. Sleeping on an air mattress for the last year is getting old. I have 5 cars parked out front and 2 have to go. Sad that it has to be the tour.

Hey now, these "untamed wilds of Eastern Washington" (or as us locals refer as the "Better Half of the State")aren't that bad.. you just gotta watchout for the occasional cattle crossing or tractor-pulling haywagons.. you know our tours can handle these back country roads like ninjas.. just be lucky that you don't have to pay a fee to come enjoy our scablands out here on the rolling basalt fields.. hehe, but man I love the ocean.. we should head down PCH and tour the tillamook factory.. man I love cheese..
Cheers!

Back