• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anybody know.....

Jaybird

Veteran CEG'er
Looking for info on CSVT for sale on "carsoup". Its a black 98 with high miles. Said he got her from a guy out in Monticello. Looking for a project car. Am I wasting my time with this one. Thanks,

Jason

if its a project car then miles dont matter, just swap the motor. just make sure the title is clean and not been wrecked.

Called the guy again today to go look at it and.........I think you can figure out the rest. The wife would of killed me anyways. Her exact words were "You better sell the other two projects in the garage first." She would have gotten over it. I may have been able to charge him a finders fee.

For sale:
99 mystique V6 auto
94 s-10 blazer 2dr. 4X4

What's an E0

First version of the SVT Contour. In late 98 they revised some things and it became the E1. One of the easiest signs between a E0 and an E1 are the wheels. Go look in the FAQ and I believe there are details on the exact differences. There was changes to the intake with the honing which allowed the E1's to get 200hp, which was 5hp over the 195hp E0.

Back