• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

pulled over this morning

ElKy

Has Nutz Bigger than Yours. Want Proof?
2 blocks from my house!!!!!
every morning i drive by a cop that is doing crossing guard duty for the kiddies.
well today he must have been bored.

i left my house, took a left at teh end of my street.
approached the next intersection, a T-intersection, and slowed for the turn.
its a sharp right turn i have to take and if you take it any faster than abotu 5 mph, you are in the other lane.
as i take the turn i see the cop coming down the street from my right, i take the turn, slowly so i dont go into his lane.
he flips the blues on.
i drive by him and give him this look like are you pulling me over?
so i pull over.
he then does a 3 point turn and pulls up next to me.
he asks if i am in a hurry.
i tell him no.
he asks if i am sure about that.
i say yes.
he then says, well then, you wouldnt mind giving me your license and registration. and proceedes to back up and pull in behind me.
he walks up to the car and takes my L & R.
goes back to the cruiser and sits there looking out the windows for 15 minutes.
then walks up to me, hands me my stuff and tells me that i was drivign too fast and i didnt slow down for the intersection.
"next time its a $100 ticket."

whata fuggin dick.
he is in his 60's and had nothing better to do then waste my time.

honestly if you take that corner any faster then 5 mph you are in the opposite lane, and i would have hit him head on if i did.

this guy has been pissing me off for weeks.
he sits in his car at this intersection, in the lane i came from, which makes everybody have to drive out around him into the oncoming lane.
he is a traffic hazzard.
he just sucks
i kinda wish he had given me a ticket because i would have filed a formal complaint about him.

i love how i get pulled over for going too fast, yet the fuggers going 50+ down my street all day every day never get pulled over.

i plan on setting my video camera up in my attic window and recording the fuggers flying down my street.
then i am going to bring it to the PD and complain about how they dont enforce it on my street.
at least 15 cars an hour, if not more, use my street as a dragway.

the crown vic.

the funny part is I think he did a double take when he flipped the blues on.
as i drove by he looked at me funny and then shut the lights off.
then when he was turning around he stopped when he was perpendicular to the street and looked my car over.
i think he was questioning himself thinking 'oops, did i just pull the wrong person over?"

he was a tard.

pfft that's ridiculous. For a second though, I thought you were going to say he gave you some bs ticket for impersonating an officer.

That 3 point turn you mentioned reminded me of something bizarre I saw this morning.
I saw a tractor trailer do a U-TURN in the middle of the city (where Commercial St meets up with Canal and Brook St for you locals).
I couldn't believe my frickin eyes.
He did a damn good job too. I don't have any idea why he made that u-turn, and he held up traffic, but damn :shocked:

T-bag your license and reg...so the next time youwill have a nice smile on your face when you hand it over to him

I guess that from now on you'll have to pull out super slow like an old lady making sure that when you pull out you don't step on the gas at all and let the car drive with the engine just idling so you don't go over 2 or 3 miles per hour. This way you can see if he gives you a ticket for going too slow.

hahah
thats a good idea, Jay.
next time i see him i will go as slow as i can, and i will wave when i drive by him.

whata fuggin dick.
he is in his 60's and had nothing better to do then waste my time.

OMFG I think thats the guy that pulled me over too outside your neighborhood for my tint!!!!!!! an old grumpy guy giving me the SAME warning that next time its a $100 ticket!!! WEIRD!!

interesting....i bet it was the same guy.
what a tard.

next time i see him sitting there blocking traffic i will call in a complaint.

When he goes on break, teabagg his door handle, take a polaroid picture of it and stick the picture inside the door as far as it will go. With any luck he'll open the door before he removes the picture... :laugh:

I got pulled over last night for no license plate bulbs. Stupid me being too lazy to order them. Only UConn police would notice such a thing though. :mad: only got a warning though.

I got pulled over last night for no license plate bulbs. Stupid me being too lazy to order them. Only UConn police would notice such a thing though. :mad: only got a warning though.

they still flickering?

I will have your mesh ready by next week btw :)

Every now and then we have a problem with my license plate lights.
The first time, we just replaced the bulbs and cleaned a bunch of corrosion off the connections and wires. I think we even had to do some soldering of the wires.
After a little while, they got all rusty and nasty again, and were pretty much unrepairable, so we got some "new" ones from a junkyard. They were going really good for a while, until recently one seemed to have burned out.
Mike cleaned things up, and it works again. :crazy:

Back