• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

got the 'vette out.

Pfff....Puh-leeze! I had a freakin' wagon with a cardboard box taped to it so I could imagine it was a car.

Spoiled brats!

:laugh:

Amen!! There were no Power Wheels at my house. The only thing remotely "power," was when someone pushed your ass down a hill in that wagon!!

Mark

Thats pretty cool Mikey :cool: I had a couple big wheel's that I beat the daylights out of, but I did have a power wheels Indy car...still have it in the basement actually :laugh:

Nothing beat a 1980s Eagle wagon! Although that car was actually 4x4.

My friend had one of those beasts, we were at some garage band show, and it was late at night in the country on a poorly lit street. He went to leave and turned too sharply out of the driveway and put the front end right in the ditch, the whole car's rear end was in the air.

Called a tow company, pulled it out, not a single scratch on the car, everything was still perfect.

jon jons vette has a radio, cupholder, working headlights and tail lights, and turn signals. i wish they had stuff like this when i was a kid.

Back