• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

my tour.

Korfu

Veteran CEG'er
It got towed last week for the parking permit falling off the rear view mirror. So now it is officially costing me money. I want this thing gone. If it doesnt go soon im going to have it crushed. Start dibbing parts. Some may have a cost (perfect moonroof gear) soem free.

well put up a parts list. any chance you gota front strut bar? svt exhaust? svt rear bumper?

Since its a 95 SE short answer no. However i do have a cat-less Y-Pipe back dual exhaust that i really want to get rid of. It prob wont pass inspection but if its a rumble your looking for this will give it to you.

As for the gear i havent decided yet but since they are in such high demand i was thinking like ~100.

side note: you can get the entire car for 300!

Just wonder, whats wrong with it? 300 bux for a whole car I may pick it up just for a parts car!

It needs 4 new tires and maybe a rear caliper (or maybe just rebleed the brakes). ANd some rust. Its so cheap cause i want it gone fast. But mind you for 300 im taking my speakers out of the doors.

can i get some more info on it? like vin number and some more pics?
I will shoot some pix when i get home from work today and get the VIN. Sorry i have been out of town or i would have got you all this sooner.

Back