• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

fsvt rims

this is not a for sale of feeler ad, i just want to know how much a good set of FSVT rims are worth. i have a friend who is interested and i have 2 sets but no idea what theyre worth. please pm me with quotes because prices cannot be posted here.
thanks

Well, I thought I seen them somewhere for like $80 a piece. so $320/set for new.

So thats something to think about. How much is he asking?

The cheapest up to date (brand-new) is 99.00 at BUYFORDRACING.COM. I had just ordered a set. But, i'm beginning to think the "cheapness" has a you-get-what-you-pay-for sort of consequence when it comes to service.

My Contour has now long been gone (I had a Green 2000).....I do keep in touch with the New England folks though....great group of people. I just sold a Focus SVT and have a set of 17" 5 spoke's with Falken Azenis for sale myself if anyone you know may be interested. Rims are 9 of 10 with no chips, curb rash or damage and had approx 40K miles on them. The tires have 30-40% life left dependign on the tire (They are the Azenis 215's), in 225/45/17. They were approx $120 new each and an amazing tire on the autocross track. I would prefer to sell locally (Around the Boston, Providence or Southern NH area), since I won't have time to check about shipping costs with my work schedule.

If interested feel free to send me an email to devincent@hotmail.com and thanks

My Contour has now long been gone (I had a Green 2000).....I do keep in touch with the New England folks though....great group of people. I just sold a Focus SVT and have a set of 17" 5 spoke's with Falken Azenis for sale myself if anyone you know may be interested. Rims are 9 of 10 with no chips, curb rash or damage and had approx 40K miles on them. The tires have 30-40% life left dependign on the tire (They are the Azenis 215's), in 225/45/17. They were approx $120 new each and an amazing tire on the autocross track. I would prefer to sell locally (Around the Boston, Providence or Southern NH area), since I won't have time to check about shipping costs with my work schedule.

If interested feel free to send me an email to devincent@hotmail.com and thanks

Didnt you learn when your last post was closed!!! You CAN'T post for sale things in here...get 50 posts then you can post in the Classified Section...until then, post in your regional forum's For Sale section...

ford racing svt wheels

ford racing svt wheels

I bought the SVT Chromed Wheels @ $129.00 each. I have them mounted on my car now and they look pretty sharp. I will try to post some pics later this month. Anyway, I was very happy with Fordracing.com

This is there Phone number 734-549-0130

Sincerely,

Johnny T :cool:

Back