• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Back on the road.

Bugzuki

Veteran CEG'er
Monday night someone smashed the Sable - it was parked on the side of the road.

So, I took yesterday off work and put the Contour back together. I got it all buttoned up this morning and made the 32 mile drive to work. Everything seems to be working. It is nice and smooooooooth.

I got the Second IMRC not working properly code (I removed the secondaries). I need to come up with a return spring to fix that. Then I got a LF ABS Sensor open error. Other then that looks good.

I noticed a little bit of a difference, it can spin the tires in the rain real easily. :drool: It could do that before, just more now. I hope the roads dry out for the drive home tonight.

Well, the roads were dry on the way home tonight. There were policemen everywhere, but I can say WOW what a difference. Well worth the money and time.

HOT diggity-dog!

HOT diggity-dog!

Great news!!

Congrats on gettin' it all back together! Now we're ready for a meet!! (Did I say that out loud?)

A meet would be cool, I am meeting up with TropicTour at the Fry's in Renton tomorrow morning. If anyone else wants to stop by. We are meeting at 10:00am.

Last edited:
Got back a little while ago. Thanks again for letting me DRIVE it Paul. Looking foward to building one of my own. We'll have to get David to bite the bullet for a 3L soon.
-tropictour

Shhhh. Don't tell anyone. Now everyone will ask.Glad you liked it. The smiles aren't working. Oh well.I will keep an eye out for a motor for ya.

Hey

Hey

Whatchutalkin'bout, Willis?

Sorry I didn't meet up with you guys and glad you had a chance to meet up with each other. My niece came in from out of town yesterday morning and I've been busy playing tour guide.

Glad to hear your 'tour is running good Bugzuki!

Back