• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spotted: HAS to be a Ceg'er

ConcepTrs913

Veteran CEG'er
Well today on Algonquin road in Hoffman Estates/Palatine I saw a beige PRE 98 contour that was lowered w/ rims as well. This had to have been a CEG'er because they also had SVT side skirts and the svt rear bumper w/ the botom part painted body color.

Anyone on here??

1000's of people are just "lurkers". I've ran into nicely modified SVT owners who've never heard of CEG before.

I've seen the biege pre 98 tour on I-88. I see alot of "hooked up" tours as well and I alway wonder if they know about this site. Well if you ever see me, flag me down so we can chat.

I saw a CSVT in the I90 randall road area seemed to me it had no rez amd modified headlights. I think ive seen that beige tour but that was in shaumburg.

It was a silver SVT in algonquin I cant remember tho if it had a mesh grill or not tho.

Ok I just say the silver SVT contour again It was owned buy a traffic worker of some sort (orange vest). It also has a SVT decal on the top portion of the window. Was seen on randell road any of you guys?

Back