• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

98 Merc EZ Pull New Ringgold

ZeroHour

Mod/Salad Tosser
Anyone looking for black post 98-00 merc parts, there is a beauty sitting in the EZ pull lot. Head Lights are in okay shape on the driver side, passenger is hazed to hell, but has good bumpers tails, trunk, interior, hood, grill. Has either a zetec or no motor, but alot of asethic parts avaliable. Driver door has a good wack into it, but I'm guessing the motor went and they scrapped it :shrug:

Also theres always alot of the pre98 parts there. But figured I would give a heads up to anyone interested.

man, you guys have to come to the u-pull it by me. we have contours and mystiques coming in by the dozens every week.

they just crushed an svt there... as for the console, they just got rid of an entire row of contours to put new ones in there. theres always a period of a day or two before they refill the row. i havent been back there yet.

Oh something I forgot to mention, there are also some pre98s what what looks like to be the midnight blue interior. (???) No leather seats, but the interior was definitely a dark/royal blue.

man, you guys have to come to the u-pull it by me. we have contours and mystiques coming in by the dozens every week.

The big yard normally has tons of Contours. Only once did I go there and find one, one lonely Contour. :(
The yard that Scott went to only has pre-98 Contour/Mystiques. It's for all vehicles pre-98.

If you were closer I would certainly be at that yard, for sure. I love a new junkyard. :D

Oh maybe in April we'll make a trip of it. April 8th they are "expanding" to 25 new arces of cars. I'm thinking its going to be more of the "newer" cars ones that are up too 2002-2003. The current lot runs up to about 99-00 And most of it is 80s-97

Oh maybe in April we'll make a trip of it. April 8th they are "expanding" to 25 new arces of cars. I'm thinking its going to be more of the "newer" cars ones that are up too 2002-2003. The current lot runs up to about 99-00 And most of it is 80s-97

mine is the same. but now that its 2007, they have 01-02 cars in there. just waiting for a taurus or sable to come.

Back