• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

easy PhotoShop request...

CONTOURCODY

CEG'er
I have a tan Mystique and would like to paint the grille. but I'm not sure if I should go with all black, all tan, or just do the outter ring in tan and the vertical slats in black.

If someone could please photoshop these grille colors onto the picture in the link I provided, that would be a huge help to me.

Attachments

• tan.jpg
    tan.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 0
Yea I meant body color-matching tan.

But thanks anyway for the gold grille pic.
I'm actually up for any color that would look good with the tan body color.

hows this

tan.jpg

I wonder if it is worth painting it the same color

I wonder if it is worth painting it the same color

With metallic paint it is difficult to get the color to match exactly. If you have an extra piece just in case it looks like **** I would say go ahead. I tried to do this in photoshop and mine kept coming out like crap. I like what the guy did above.

I definitely would prefer the tan grille with or with out chrome slats. But I still have to locate the exact paint. That color seems hard to come by here.

Just out of curiosity, mystiquevltwin, could you show me the grille in black?
Black seems to be the best color to match up with the tan body.

Wow that lokks great! I'll definitely be doing the black grille. The only difference is I will also be painting the outer ring of the grille in black. Atleast until I can find some of the tan paint. Hopefully the all black grille still looks good.

Back