• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Toy!

Guitarman19853

Hard-core CEG'er
P1010006Medium.jpg

P1010008Medium.jpg

P1010007Medium.jpg

:laugh:

Is that going on your Dad's car? I thought that you had said before that it was. My brother just got one for his GF's Probe, looks just like it.:laugh:

Is that going on your Dad's car? I thought that you had said before that it was. My brother just got one for his GF's Probe, looks just like it.:laugh:

Aww way to spoil my fun :crazy: Yeah it's going on the MG. He also just got a new stereo and speakers for it. He was considering selling it for something different like an old 911 or a 944 or even an S2000. But with this, he has kinda committed himself to keeping it for a while longer. This past summer he gutted the catalytic converter. (Strange, he gets rid of his and i put one back on :crazy:) Anyways, it should be a good enhancement for the car considering the exhaust was almost silent before.

Oh, and he'll be coming with me to a few of the Wexford car cruises too this summer.

PVGP6.jpg

PVGPDay229.jpg

haha. i was gonna say, i have that exhaust on my mgb!!! i looove the sound of the monza exhaust on it

That's a nice looking MG your dad has. :cool:
Both of the cars are so shiny. :)

Back