• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

spring is coming...

Smalls

Addicted CEG'er
so i'll be needing a new set of wheels. my budget is pretty low, so i had to get creative. i was thinking of getting these wheels($424 shipped)

17inchADR.jpg

and since i have to re-do my headlights, i could paint them white. any ideas? keep in mind, its going on this car. i know its risky and no ones done it before, but please let me know. and please dont all flame me at once. i need some ideas here. all the wheels that i want in gunmetal are around $1000. so thats not an option for me. unless anyone has any better ideas, i might just have to try this and see how it goes

IMG_0538.jpg

Last edited:
Um.... I think your car would look like a skunk.

On a serious note, I was never a fan of wheels w/ writing all over them. Not a huge fan of white wheels either. :shrug:

yea dont be eager and stingy.. wait a bit, raise some money and get yourself the one you really like

if you want gunmetal why not getting the euro FSVT for about 75$ more...

yea man, the whole white in the headlights and white wheels will not look good at all..in fact I think your car will be extremely ricey :blackeye:

Back