• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

How many posts do you need to be able to post in classifieds?

Damien

CEG'er
I have 26 and cannot post... have some crap that I want to try to get rid of, but can't post in the new classifieds... can't even post a WTB : ( is my account jacked or do I just need to post more?

On a related note, has the classified section on the main site been disabled now? Or is it just down due to some glitch?
It says "ERRORERROR"
bowdown.gif

On a related note, has the classified section on the main site been disabled now? Or is it just down due to some glitch?
It says "ERRORERROR"
bowdown.gif

So does the registry... clicking my SVT in my sig leads nowhere ATM!

I shall whore posts like this pointless reply.

PSST!!! Make sure you contribute at least a little to a thread, otherwise you will get made fun of like Todras.

add me to the list..... I've been a member of this site for 5 yrs and can't post in the classifieds.....

I shall whore posts like this pointless reply.

Please notice your post count. Whoring does not add to your total. In fact, you will not have posts in CI or Pics and vids added on your tally.

The reason for this is attempting to protect the membership as a whole. Often times people trying to rip off fellow CEGer's register and place an add. Then screw someone and disappear. By having to have a minimum post count before advertising, it helps everyone to get to know who they are dealling with. More importantly, it keeps scammers away as they will not invest the time into a site to make a score. Yes a few people might slip through the cracks. But like any group dynamic (and in the immortal words of Leonard Nimoy) - the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.

Back