• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My Mondeo @ The Moment

JCTH1

CEG'er
05032007.jpg
06032007.jpg
05032007_007_.jpg
05032007_004_.jpg
06032007_001_.jpg

19''s need tyres and at £400 i dont have that cash at the moment.

The koni's and PI springs are sold and will be removed soon and my 35mm drop Koni's will go on until i buy some D2 Coilovers.

The rear lights are standard units with the colour plastic removed and dremel'd down.

The car is somewhere between 40 and 60 mm drop not sure as the springs dont tally up with what ive been told.

That is a neon light on the rear bumper. Theres four on the car and when working look sweet and give a good glow at night coz its lowered so much.

The back bumper is a special one of a kind and the lower section splits which was never a feature of them and has been very well done. I broke it when i drove over a dead fox and it removed it by force and fooked it quite badly but alas its repairable.

My mod list is this, some of it you will recognize as its States parts only and some stuff you probaly wont have a clue about.

97TD Aspen: RSAP, Clear Rears, Morettes,

To Do: Coil Overs, 19''s, Poly'd Wishbones, Poly'd ARB Bushes, 21mm Rear Anti Roll Bar, Gauges Galore, 300mm Front Brakes, Rear Discs, GT Blue LED's, MCR Rear Spoiler, Car Puter, Tints, Working Neons, FMIC, Upped Boost, Upped Fueling, Hybrid Turbo, Coated Manifold, Custom Manifold, Rear View Camera, OMP Strut Brace, Custom Rear Strut Brace, Additional Battery Installation In Boot, Tow Bar Fitted, Rear Bumper Fixed And Tidied, Veg Oil Conversion, Maybe LPG Install Aswell, Focus ST170 16'' Steelie, New Starter and Alternator. Plus More Still To Once I Remember

Its a big list and unfortunately the 19''s might be some time before they wil be going on but that will depend at the moment.

jcth1

[Sits down with Ford America]
So fellas.. why didn't we get THAT in the U.S.?
[Points to delicious blue Mondy]

Sweet car but do us a favor: hit "enter" after every 2-3 pics so the post isn't twice as wide as my screen!!

yea sorry about that when loading them they stacked 2 by 2 so wasnt expecting that.

i still cant believe you guys never got a hatch let alone the mondeo. maybe you might get luckier with the new one.

By the way that isnt my car but another mk2 (st200 in fact) sat on the same alloys. I bought my 19''s on a MEG'er and a CEG'er called Pewtnerst24. They're mint apart from one slight nick. Cant wait to strap them up in rubber.

jcth1

Hint: You can click the "edit" button at any time and fix that! :)

For me personally, I just wish we'd been given the front end and dash off the Mondy. I don't care for the rear-end at all, regardless if it is a hatch or saloon. The perfect Mondy/Contour would have the rear off of ours, and the front off of theirs.

Done. See i hate and sometimes love the contours rear end as some out there suit the saloon and some dont. Obviously no hatch so cant compare that.

Our dash is so much better but i wished we had more creature comforts like the cup holder by the handbrake you guys have.

jcth1

Back