• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Uh ohhhh

AliasJerk

Addicted CEG'er
DSC00150.jpg

DSC00152.jpg

I wonder whats coming next? Im excited for the first time in a while :)

Last edited:
do you have those in your dorm room?

yeah, there was no way I was keeping them in my car for the next couple of days, not on eastern's campus.

I got some funny ass looks carrying those things inside, haha.

Its his car. Who cares, if he wants to wait before showing everything off, then let him wait. No big, not like you are going to lose sleep over it, or are you?

Or so he can save up for a blazing fast cavalier, lol'erskates

And Bill, Sleep will definetely be lost. The anticipation is just killing me!

Last edited:
How come you went back to another Zetec? Why not go Duratech?

Aaron

I needed the reliability of a zetec because I dont always have a garage to work on a car, plus all I do is travel so the zetec is nice to set the cruise at 70 and save money on gas, maybe not a lot but the savings are there. Plus I got a really sweet deal on this car and not all is lost, it is a 5 speed, which is 70% of the reason why I bought it.

probably because he enjoys going slower.

Indeed, it was a mature decision because I have 8 points on my record, although I would have loved a duratec or an SVT for that matter, I didn't go searching for one because I knew it would only get me into trouble, and since all I do is travel whats the point in having a more powerful and less economical engine? My old zetec was plenty powerful enough for me, and if I ever have the need to go faster, I have a friend that is importing a skyline, I will just ring him up, he will let me drive it.

I R smrt. :)

the other 30% of his decision was because he didn't want to go faster then 70.

funny, but still wrong. the other 20% was because I missed my old contour and wasnt done with it yet. then the last 10% was because I am saving money in doing this.

Back