• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My Custom RSTB..

Yes you did.

Look at the title......My Custom RSTB

Generally, when one purchases something ownership is transferred allowing one to claim that it is indeed "my" or "mine".

Have you ever talked about "your" car? You probably didn't build that did you?

Jason: What kind of camera are you using? I want to be sure to never purchase that brand.

Generally, when one purchases something ownership is transferred allowing one to claim that it is indeed "my" or "mine".

Jason: What kind of camera are you using? I want to be sure to never purchase that brand.

Motorcity=1
Harry= 0

You know what kinda camera it is. You also know that i take pics on the lowest possibly setting

Generally when some one says this is MY CUSTOM RSTB it would intend that he custom built it with his own design, not some one Else's.
So i can't say this is my custom contour. NO it would be this is a contour svt.
If i build a turbo kit, i would say my custom turbo.
If i bought burritas turbo kit, i would not say this is my custom turbo....

You make a claim to what you have produced, by saying it was custom. If the owner ship was created and dub'd that name prior you. You can't call it your own custom bar/turbo kit. Because it was NOT MY CUSTOM ANYTHING.

I understand what your saying. But your wrong.

No $hit if someone says this is my car, they mean i own the car. Not built it. It has a label saying what company it is from.
Unless it is CUSTOM. Then it would be MY CUSTOM CAR!!!!

That is why the original owner stated that he didn't want steeda trying to take the credit for the custom RSTB.

Last edited:
BLAH BLAH BLAH

Dear god he may have possibly made it seem like he might have been responsible in some way for a bar connecting his shock towers! Crucify him! I like to pick on Steeda as much as the next guy but maybe find a better reason.

My Focus was overhauled by the previous owner. Guess what, I refer to it as my custom Focus. It's mine, I bought it. The custom rear shock tower brace in my custom Focus is my custom rear shock tower bar. Does that mean I take credit for the work. Nope. It just means exactly what you read, it's mine.

blah blah word worsd

So by your theory when someone buys a custom Chopper they should not call it their custom Chopper? If someone has someone else do a trick custom FMIC set up (that has never been photographed) they cannot say it is their custom trick FMIC?

Back