• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

mirko splitter

xxnovaxx

CEG'er
Can anyone tell me anything about it, show me pics, etc.? I'd like to know how it looks painted on a car if possible, and how much does it lower the front end?

Thanks,

Ian

WOW.. before any one esle gets to you.. you need to read the FAQ and SEARCH. go to seach and type in splitter, mirko. and thing like that. each section has there own FAQ read them! that will answer most common newb ?'s.....

Can anyone tell me anything about it, show me pics, etc.? I'd like to know how it looks painted on a car if possible, and how much does it lower the front end?

Thanks,

Ian

hmmm try http://www.mirkoracing.com maybe :shrug:

but reading the faq and searching would be a good idea also ...

ground clearence depends on the suspension set up ... I think on a stock ride height you would have about 5 inches of clearence ...

DSC03197.JPG

yea see thats what I want with mine too!!! Rawburt your clearance is the same when i had my 17s, now with 18s its much higer!! I need the koni kit now

I don't have a pop can to stick in front of the Mirko but it's 4 1/2" clearance with 17" rims, Bilstein struts, and H&R springs.
IM001002.jpg

Molded Mirko. Konis and GC's had over an inch of adjustment left before full slam.

DSC00780.jpg

I might put my mirko on my car today and ill take pics. I can't get out of my driveway with it on though.

Back