• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pic Request: CF Trunk w/Molded Lip!

qbcsvt

Hard-core CEG'er
Wuts Up guys! Ive been looking all over for a Carbon Fiber Trunk for the CSVT but I cannot seem to find pictures or a place/site to buy it:mad:. If anybody has pictures of the CF trunk with the Molded Lip/Spoiler please post on any color CSVT??!! Im also looking for a place or anyone that has it that is willing to sell it to me? Thanks guys....

IIRC there were only like 8-10 of these made and there arent any you can buy anywhere but I do have some pics I'll have to find.

I heard the Trunk can be purchased from some Street Concept Website...If its not available in CF is it available in Fiberglass or something equivalent i really just like the style of it. Thanks Guys!

As far as I know you cant get them any more, either way here is a pic

calendar_pics0009.jpg

dions car is just pure hotness... I dunno if i like the nascar trunk tho

DSC_6150.jpg

HEH, well thanks guys! Im not sure how to fabricate something like this. If anyone has more info on how to get a new or has a used one of these trunks, or maybe even some more info on how to fabricate one or get somebody to make it custom for me. Leave the info please or PM ME. Thanks guys, Shurafa!

one of my future projects is taking my old trunklid(post98) and making a lip spoiler out of some sheet metal and weld it on. we'll see how it goes

Back