• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pic Trapps took

Steeda...

Something Like a Professional
Heres a pic trapps took of me ski racing. Its the first time I have been on a race course in 9 years. I wasn't planning on racing nor did I prep for it.
I was the fastest of the people who didn't wear a GS suit. Trapps(Mark Whalen), his wife and 6yr old son also raced.
Results:
http://www.nastar.com/index.jsp?pagename=raceresults&race=54785&year=2007

DSCN5224.jpg

is that pic even taken on a course? i dont see any markers or anything...needs more action of you jumping out of the gate/knocking down a flag...or a wipe out...everyone loves to watch a good fall, haha

Last edited:
That's why I love being only a half hour away from some of, if not the best slopes in North America :) I go night 'boarding at Brighton every friday, and usually hit up The Canyons in Park City weekly. Utah is good for something, despite what some say :D ;)

i go about every other day. its been a pretty good season so far. late start, but i cant complain

That's why I love being only a half hour away from some of, if not the best slopes in North America :) I go night 'boarding at Brighton every friday, and usually hit up The Canyons in Park City weekly. Utah is good for something, despite what some say :D ;)
Years ago my Mom did daycare for rich folks as Snowbird. As a family member of an employee, I got a season pass for ten bucks! So I'd ride up with her in the morning, take the tram to the summit, and spend all day skiing. Ahhhh....those were the days!

Back