• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Newest photos of my ride

KerryKool

Hard-core CEG'er
Its been a very long time since I have posted pics of my ride, so I washed it and took a few. Now before anyone mentions it, yes my car needs to be lowered now because I jumped from 14" steelies to 18" Enkei's. So enjoy:

P3020005.jpg

P3020008.jpg

P3020010.jpg

P3020011.jpg

P3020014.jpg

And finally, the always lovable angle shot:

P3020015.jpg

No daytime pics yet, Florida weather decided it needed to rain today. Thanks to Chris(KingpinSVT) for the Enkei Evo6 rims, I freakin love them (and so does everyone else that has saw them.:cool: )

Edit: Oh and I turn over 88888 miles a little while ago:

0202070923a.jpg

Last edited:
Yup, he got to me first.

Stazi-->KingpinSVT-->Kerry

Still in great condition, still on the same tires even :crazy:, though they have gotten a bit less HP abuse every time they switched.

got any new pictures of your car with your fog lights on? I think I saw some old ones and I think I've decided that a higher wattage driving beam pattern fog light is still wider than stock fogs.

got any new pictures of your car with your fog lights on? I think I saw some old ones and I think I've decided that a higher wattage driving beam pattern fog light is still wider than stock fogs.

If your asking me, I didn't take any, I should've though. If it doesn't rain again tonight, I could take some.

I didn't know the history of the wheels. So it went from a turbo Duratec to Duratec to a Zetec? Thats pretty interesting. The tires are pretty low on tread, so around fall or winter I'll be buying new tires.

I will! I hoping to have a few more things done before then so my car is in top shape for the meet.:cool:

Lookin' good K-dub! I like those wheels a lot. How's the new wiring harness working out?

Not to bad, haven't had any problems with it so far and I don't think any will. With the wiring harness that is.

Thanks for the comments guys. Surprisingly the paint is in good condition for being nearly 12 years old. Just need a good wax job and some touch paint and all will be good.:cool:

The color is Teal, as it says on the door. There are quite a few mods done, and I'd still like to do more.

I had the exhaust done about 3 months ago and made clip of it and posted it in the Zetec performance thread here: http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=3822

And its overcast, so daytime pictures will have to wait.

I was wondering if you had any sound clips of it in gear, like flyby's believe it or not but a car's exhaust sounds completely different when the engine is actually working, rather then free revving.

I was wondering if you had any sound clips of it in gear, like flyby's believe it or not but a car's exhaust sounds completely different when the engine is actually working, rather then free revving.

I thought about doing some daytime pics and possibly a driveby vid tommorrow if the weather permits.

Back