• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Buffalo, NY area people

frenchblueC2

amusé par les flatulences
The New England crew is going to have to start brainstorming soon on our caravan out to MI in May. As it stands, we have 10 registered, with a few more on the way.
To mix things up this year, we're thinking of breaking the trip up into two days, which means we'd be staying in Buffalo overnight on May 16th.

We'd really appreciate any hotel/motel recommendations you could make for the Buffalo area, not far from the NY State Thruway if possible.

Ideally, rooms that have two full/queen sized beds and fold out couches that could house up to 6 people might be the most helpful, especially to cut down on costs.
Again, this is just brainstorming, so nothing is set in stone just yet.

Any input you can provide would be much appreciated.

:)

Don't joke about stuff like that, we might just show up. :D
Although if there were 2-3 people that were already planning on going to SZ, splitting us up to sleep at their houses would be mighty generous and much appreciated. :)

i'm not joking. a bunch of you can stay at my place. i have 2 extra bedrooms (both with queen size beds) an air mattress, and 4 couches

Not to open a dead thread but I can probably arrange to have people stay at my friends apartment in West Seneca too. We can jump back on the 90 close by as well. I practically live at the place as it is and my buddy wouldn't mind at all.

Looks like most everyone wants to do a straight shot out, and possibly a stopover on the way home, so we'll definitely keep you guys posted.
You rule!

Back