• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

You kids behave this week!

frenchblueC2

amusé par les flatulences
Or else I'll have to sick baco or Rara on your butts.

Have fun without my stoopid posts while I'm on vacation. :cool:
We'll see you all on the 17th!

Please send pics of
boobs.gif
to todras at yahoo dot com

Have fun, ill be loving it up here with 1 foot of fresh snow. Have a great time, see u on the 17th!!

lowell and surrounding areas are flooding like mad, drove thru a puddle on the way home for lunch and the water was just starting to crest the front bumper.
my street is flooded along with my breezeway, i have a friggin river running thru my breezeway!!

lowell and surrounding areas are flooding like mad, drove thru a puddle on the way home for lunch and the water was just starting to crest the front bumper.
my street is flooded along with my breezeway, i have a friggin river running thru my breezeway!!

fishing at elky's!

Yah, after i posted that i had to go to class, everything is flooded, there is nowhere for the water to go and the slush/snow is clogging the sewers. I got soaked walking to my last class, which was right before they closed the school at 2. Everything is supposed to freeze tonite and I cant wait:laugh: . SO many people are gonna eat **** and i cant wait. A few of us stood outside and watched these tiny cars get swallowed by a 2ft pool of water. It was awesome:eek: .

I was driving through a flooded street and all I could think about is ...hmm which side of my splash guard is missing the tow cover...drivers side...or pass. side...right by the alternator :blackeye:

I was driving through a flooded street and all I could think about is ...hmm which side of my splash guard is missing the tow cover...drivers side...or pass. side...right by the alternator :blackeye:

ive got the gf's GLI today...its got a CAI and the car is lowered so the filter is about 2 inches off the ground, im avoiding puddles like its my job...my buddy with the same setup on his GTI hydro locked his motor a month ago...and hotdimmes....caaarnne caaaarnnne (sorry that commercial was just one and i cant stop saying that $hit again, haha)

Back