• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone in north GA?

Pienstars

Veteran CEG'er
Anyone in the north GA area? "Duluth, Buford, Woodstock, etc"? I think I'm moving up there soon and after I get settled in I'm thinking I'll host a meet.

I'm up there all the time,Ryanblacksvt lives up there & there is a car club around there that i'm a member of. they get together quite often but there are foci & ST's and everything in that group.

if im not busy i'd like to attend
startin my own detail business in ATL so i dunno but i live in macon/central ga

ill drink beer and mod Ross's car. i'd be more then happy to take a few things off of it for weight reduction.....struts/springs/RSTB....etc.........:laugh:

Hoping to have my place in FL. under contract next week and if so I'll be up there the following week looking for a new house. If all goes well, I'll probably host the meet around May. If anyone has a decent exhaust they're looking to get rid of, please bring it!!!

Well guys and gals I'm sighning papers on my house today or well the contract that is. Soon as I get settled in we will have a meet there as well!!!!!!!!

Back