• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carbon Fiber EVO Style Hood - GB CLOSES 3/4/07!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh: :laugh: A cf hood group buy goes bad and a riot breaks out...Funny

Edited my post for the good of ceg......

Goodnight all..

Last edited:
BIG BEN owns the db, that rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I try...it just kills me when someone uses their youth as a crutch...i mean, i had bought 2 SVT's with my own money at age 16 (lost one in a wreck). AND, i dont just work my life away, i dont even have a job at the moment, my attention is focused on getting into music school, so he has NO excuses at all about anything...Rant done :D

it took me like 30 minutes to read through this guys posts i now feel stupider since i read it

IMG_0500.jpg

It really doesn't look that bad to me :shrug:

3)that "slang" you call it, is you trying to act black. get over yourself man and act your age.

I stay off the net for a couple of days & I miss alot huh!

Lets not classify any type of behavior to race, one of my pet peeves, I'll agree w/ Kieth on the fact that it has mor to do w/ the culture you grow up in. It sounds like you are trying to say that all black people act/speak in a ghetto way.
Kieth calm down, I met you & you seem cool but its not cool to talk about someones signifigant other the way you are doing man. no exceptions. Talk about unwarranted, there is no reason to bring Tiff into you guys tiff! :)

I'd also like to say that I think the T/A hood would look great if you make the scoop into a single one & mimic the curve of the oval for the actual hole in the front. I to suck at PS so maybe someone can try it in the other thread.

I come here for the contour talk not this random BS thats been going on around here for the past few years this thread was ok til our egos got out of control so lets tone it down & kiss & make up or f#$& it just keep your mouth shut if you don't have anything good to say, like momma used to say!

Yes I'm black! Fu## wut u herd, ask aboot me, bishes!

My god!

My god!

Look you guys i just waisted 30 min. of my life for this Crap. I could have been doing something constructive like.. shooting my self in the foot.

I really think the mods need to step in here and delete the flame posts on here and ban the guy for the personal attacks. I mean for gods sake man. We are a community, here for one another, to help one another out, not sit here and talk about each other babies momma or wives or what ever one calls a significant other.

Age is no excuse for good grammar, if you are old enough to drive you have had at least one English class.

I'm gonna get off my soap box now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back