• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carbon Fiber EVO Style Hood - GB CLOSES 3/4/07!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust you? I think I got a vision in my head as to what I want my car to look like. And I didnt say I wanted that exact same hood did i? Just something similar. yeah ok I forgot yall are into rice. Maybe you could get a mitsubishi sign to strap to your evo hood NVMYEVOWANAB MY BAD!

Trust you? I think I got a vision in my head as to what I want my car to look like. And I didnt say I wanted that exact same hood did i? Just something similar. yeah ok I forgot yall are into rice. Maybe you could get a mitsubishi sign to strap to your evo hood NVMYEVOWANAB MY BAD!

if u say so :)... By the way, ur last sentence made no sorta sense. FYI, real csvt enthusiasts are the furthest things from ricers. any ceger would know that.

Of course it didnt make no since to you cause I was calling ur ricer buddy out. Ok not a ricer? Did you see the evo hood? What did that come off of? A piece of rice right? Oh and that big fugly wing on hte back of that cougar. What kindda cars you see those on? Jap rice cars right? Now dont get me wrong im a fan of big wings sometimes. I had a CF wing on my tour. But im just making a point here. Its only rice when YOU say its rice right? Even though ur car or someone elses car you know looks just like the car you was caling rice in a past post or when ever. But hey thats CEG for ya.

I don't think it would look good on the contour either. If you could come up with a sketch or photoshop or something that shows us your vision then who knows it may not be so bad looking. I think its gonna be hard to come up with something that matches the contour's lines without looking "rice". So far the best I've seen is the Cowl hood.

PS. Don't take things so personally. You won't last long here if you do:)

Ur right mybad. Where can you get photo shop from?

Do you mean legally or illegally:laugh: Legally you can go most stores that sell software and find Photoshop Elements for about $100 but, I'm not sure what the capabilities are on that. The full version can run you about 3 or 4 hundred. Plus you gotta learn how to use it. If you don't your best bet is to do a sketch scan it on here and have someone who has PS to try to match it up on a car.

NVMYEVOWANNBA? if that was directed at me then I dont appreciate it as I'm the one in the end who will be working with Topshop to make this happen for us.

go find a company on your own to make that hood or go buy one in fiberglass for that mullet mobile and get a shop to make it fit your car correctly.

If it was? Damn you are about as sharp as a bowling ball. And yeah I know a company that still makes the CF cowl hood and the trunk. Just looking for something a lil dif. And wow you will be working with top shop to take another 9 months beforer you till everyone that they cant do the hood. And then that will be what like 2 years you done held onto peoples 500$ :rolleyes: ?

get outta this thread if you arent going to be constructive. Its people like you who get people like me to just walk away and not attempt to help the community get what they want.

slamming me... gets you where? and I dont know how you can slam Topshop at all.. Thanks to me they made eyelids for 200 lucky individuals and want to make more products for our dead platform.

if you want me to just focus my energy into getting products for my WRX instead I certainly can.

you win the asshat of the day award in my book.

get outta this thread if you arent going to be constructive. Its people like you who get people like me to just walk away and not attempt to help the community get what they want.

slamming me... gets you where? and I dont know how you can slam Topshop at all.. Thanks to me they made eyelids for 200 lucky individuals and want to make more products for our dead platform.

if you want me to just focus my energy into getting products for my WRX instead I certainly can.

you win the asshat of the day award in my book.

Agreed! Crispy goes way out of the way to get things like this set up for the community.

I kinda like the one with the single scoop on the intake side. Even if it looks like "rice" :rolleyes:

There should be a new thread started in the Exterior Aesthetics section or something that's setup for pictures/ideas/opinions, unless they are coming from contour2gq :p

cripsy has done a great job of trying to get products for our aging platform. so one didnt work becuase of complications. at least it was a good try. i say keep on trying

Dude I could careless if you did anything or not. GEt stuff made for your WRX? I think there about a billion vendors that make just about anything you could think of for a WRX. Why would you wast ur time on getting someone to make soemthing thats already massproduced? And think this is the 2nd time shes tried to get hoods and it didnt work? And this is what I dont get, you bash someones ideal and then want to cry when someone bashes you back?!? No fine sir you get the bootyhat for hte day lo typica ceg. Just give everyone there money back and hang it up. I could probably get more done with my pinky toe in a week than you cvould in 2 yrs if I wanted to

There should be a new thread started in the Exterior Aesthetics section or something that's setup for pictures/ideas/opinions

I made this suggestion earlier, but no one listened to me:shrug:. I guess I'll get one started when i get off work, unless someone beats me to it

Agreed! Crispy goes way out of the way to get things like this set up for the community.

I kinda like the one with the single scoop on the intake side. Even if it looks like "rice" :rolleyes:

Nothing's ricey about functionality. It would be ricey to have snorkels that don't match with the body lines of the car (notice Trans Ams have "nostrils" that the hood lines up with?) that don't do anything. The Evo style is fully-functional too, which is why I'm not opposed it any way to having another go at it. I s'pose the difference here is when people don't like my ideas, I take that as constructive criticism, and don't throw temper tantrums like a two-year old.

As a side note, I LOVE when people are like "fine, I'll get Photoshop and do it myself!". I always wonder what the interface looks like in their minds... is there a button for "Attach scoop here"? Or a slider that mystically selects and recolors the car? I wish there was... maybe they could bring that technology into Maya, and my job would be SO much simpler...

Here's what I'd like to see... Small cowl for heat extraction, NACA style duct ramming right into the intake.

MK_HoodTest.jpg

i like this design :cool:

Dude I could careless if you did anything or not. GEt stuff made for your WRX? I think there about a billion vendors that make just about anything you could think of for a WRX. Why would you wast ur time on getting someone to make soemthing thats already massproduced? And think this is the 2nd time shes tried to get hoods and it didnt work? And this is what I dont get, you bash someones ideal and then want to cry when someone bashes you back?!? No fine sir you get the bootyhat for hte day lo typica ceg. Just give everyone there money back and hang it up. I could probably get more done with my pinky toe in a week than you cvould in 2 yrs if I wanted to

do you talk in person as badly as you type? if thats the case then you couldnt get crap done for the Contour platform in any specified time period.

Also, not sure why you keep bringing up the 2 year hood group buy... I had nothing to do with that and if anyone is out money or pissed about a refund that never came they need to bring it up to someone else - namely the people from that time period.

You werent even a member at that time by your join date listed in your profile. Hell, you probably didnt even have a license at that time - go away and get a hood on your own.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back