• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Heatshield Group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothin' like some trim to make your day complete. In this case however, I'll install my own weather stripping to try & get a nice seal to the hood.

Send me one that will allow me to make height adjustments. :p

j/k, I know they're all the same. :eek:

I Think a second GB will be run on NECO, if there is interest over there.

Next time I drive the svt to class, we can check and see.

If you do NOT want trim, add your name below.
X. PDXSVT
X. Posthuman63t
X. cuda06
X. SVTJON87
X. Ooklah
X. OB1
X. JEFFtourCT
X. NorthernMystique
X. TourDeForce
X.
X.
X.
X.
X.
X.

If your name is NOT on the above list, you WILL recieve trim on your heatsheild. Expect to wait an extra week for the trim to arrive and be installed.

X. PDXSVT
X. Posthuman63t
X. cuda06
X. SVTJON87
X. Ooklah
X. OB1
X. JEFFtourCT
X. NorthernMystique
X. TourDeForce
X. 1314
X.
X.
X.
X.
X.

If your name is NOT on the above list, you WILL recieve trim on your heatsheild. Expect to wait an extra week for the trim to arrive and be installed.

I wanted jagged edges :blackeye: :laugh: .

Pud said he originally thought the trim was going to be necessary to protect against the "jagged" edges, but after recieving the sheild, the edges aren't jagged at all.

If we get the trim included, will it be removable? Or will it be permanently affixed in some way? I would prefer removable of course.

Bob, the trim is removable.

Next time you're in your car, take a look up at the sunroof. You notice some trim around the sunroof. Its the same stuff, sourced from mcmaster carr

Trim

Trim

X. PDXSVT
X. Posthuman63t
X. cuda06
X. SVTJON87
X. Ooklah
X. OB1
X. JEFFtourCT
X. NorthernMystique
X. TourDeForce
X. 1314
X. iluvmytour
X.
X.
X.
X.

I wanted jagged edges :blackeye: :laugh: .

Thanks Pud

IF YOU DO NOT WANT TRIM, YOU HAVE UNTIL WEDNESDAY AT 6:00PM EST to POST HERE AND ADD YOUR NAME TO THE PRIOR LIST.

I will be shipping said list on thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back