• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

"sorry dad"

TheMexicanJob

Banned?
So here's the math. I don't have a 4x4, my dad does. He doesn't do much on weekends, i try to do things. Plenty of my friends are all about wheelin', my dad isn't. so... Me + Dad's truck + The Mounds = "sorry dad." Doesn't everyone want a kid like me?:laugh:

DSCF1145.jpg

DSCF1146.jpg

Mud Bath...
DSCF1160.jpg

DSCF1159.jpg

DSCF1158.jpg

DSCF1167.jpg

DSCF1168.jpg

Mud fights are the best after driving around in it.

I was kind of disappointed after I read everything, I thought by "sorry dad," that something was broken or utterly destroyed.

i did that same thing with my dads huge ford pickup. i took it to the DIY carwash and thought i had everything perfect. the next morning he got up and there was mud and a lot of grass caked in all the wheel wells. oops!!!

Been there done that except with a TDI jetta....god that was a bad day...the damage was 2 tires flat spoted and a busted tranny (reverse stoped working) ... when my son is oldenough to drive...im buying him a junker so he never touches my car LOL

Wesley

Yea nothing like going behind your dads back and offroading in his brand new Eddie Bauer Bronco and getting it stuck and nearly tipped over on its side. Then having to walk home covered in mud and trying to explain what happened. Then calling a tow truck (which also almost gets stuck) to pull it out. Needed whole new rear exhaust after that day.

Great stories to tell your grand-kids about and to look back and laugh.

Back