• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hi newbie from the UK

Needmorespeed

CEG'er
Hi I Own a 2.5 V6 mondeo over here in england I joined on here as you go seem to have a lot more tuning parts available for the V6 then we do over here. I already have an induction kit and stainless steel cat back exhaust fitted and i'm very interested in getting some of the MSDS headers and the turbo kit in the group buy section certainly looks interesting :)

I'll post a couple of pics of my car soon :)

Welcome!!!! We sure have had a good run of new chaps from accross the pond lately. I like where this is going...

Yeah, for real. "Hey gents, send over an Si subframe, hubs, & driveline, won't you. Good-O, mate!"

Has anybody over there put the 4x4 Si system onto the V-6 Mondeo?? Do you guys have something similar to the Escape available with a V-6 & 4WD?

Yeah, for real. "Hey gents, send over an Si subframe, hubs, & driveline, won't you. Good-O, mate!"

Has anybody over there put the 4x4 Si system onto the V-6 Mondeo?? Do you guys have something similar to the Escape available with a V-6 & 4WD?

wouldn't want to be the one paying the delivery charge for that:shocked:

4x4 Si running gear couldn't handle the V6 it pretty useless :)

Heya mate, posted in ya other thread but also gonna welcome you to CEG here as well, another Brit to add to the list, must be a few on here now

Poss something for the admin guys, adding a section on branches for UK members of CEG?

theres a 4x4 setup on our mk1 mondeos which was a weak setup from what ive read. Think the V6 would kill it to be honest.

There werent alot on probaly would only fit on the mk1 mondeos and not the mk2's

jcth1

Back