• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

more of the WHITE stuff

i completely agree.. this weather is rediculous. i just finished plowin like 2-3 inches off the driveway. I'm not gonna wait till its alll on the ground before i plow, like last time. that problably took me 3-4 hours to plow, partly because idk where the chains are for the tractor... soo it would get stuck every 2 feet. the weather for the weekend is lookin pretty good tho, im gettin pretty pumped for this meet.

except for the one storm this was the best winter evAr here! i mean, it was like 80 degrees in january!

yeah i do agree. December was not cold at all, and january had freak temperatures. but i know one thing for sure..... noooooo school tomorow! :):)

You guys are complaining like we've had an ultra long winter. This winter has been the shortest ever. I am glad we're getting more snow and would be happy to see it last until mid May to make up for Nov. and Dec.

I love the winter and love the balance of both summer and winter here in PA.

You guys are complaining like we've had an ultra long winter. This winter has been the shortest ever. I am glad we're getting more snow and would be happy to see it last until mid May to make up for Nov. and Dec.

i see we have a skiier/snowboarder in the northeast section. i'm a die hard snowboarder, but i'm already getting sick of this weather. i just wanna go outside and work on the car

I am glad we're getting more snow and would be happy to see it last until mid May to make up for Nov. and Dec.

KMA! ;) I open my pool in April, I don't need snow in May. :nonono:

No skiing or snowboarding for you Ryan. You don't need a ruptured spleen. You need to hang out in the lodge with the snow bunnies for a bit until you fully recover. :)

I love winter too but it all can end in March.

It's snowing here too:
Inthesnow.jpg

This sickness isn't going to keep me off the slopes though. I went skiing a few times since I started having symptoms (but before I knew it was mono) so I think I'll be okay. I'm going to ask the doctor on wed. when i have to go back in to make sure my spleen isn't going to explode :laugh:.

I'm going to get the most out of this winter if it kills me. After all, its because of my season pass that I don't have the money to do anything to the car... the next big thing to be done to my car is paint. That front bumper has to be redone. I was careless this winter and my bumper (and probably hood) suffered. (Rock salt chips, and scrapes from bumping a snow bank in my parking spot that was conveniently filled with gravel.)

Despite better judgement.

Despite better judgement.

I drove home from Bethlehem in this winter mix. Didn't really have any problems either. Clear sailing once I got on the highway. I took my ever loving time too.

Only problem out of the entire trip was getting off of the Rt-6 Bypass. As soon as I hit Waymart, it was like plows decided against going to clean it up. My hill had about 2 inches of snow on the road still, with ice underneath. It took two tries to get in the drive way. First time I couldn't get in, I had to back out and go down the hill and circle back around through town. Second time it cruised right in.

I do apologize to Luca and her husband though...they didn't want me to drive home in it. I'm sure I had them worried. I'm too thickheaded to listen though.:nonono:

He didn't have that hat with him. :(

Yes, we were worried. Grrrr...

Back