• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Chicago CEG

i couldnt post if i wanted. put in my user name and password and see what happens.

I stopped posting because it was no longer fun to post caused by someone that appears to not frequent the site anymore. I'm cosidering coming back, but I hope she doesn't magically come back again, cuz otherwise I'll leave just as quick as I came back. I mean no offense to anybody by what I stated above. I do miss the days that we were all just BSing on there....:cool:

KaDork5050 said:
I agree man, but thats because some of the people that use to post there couldnt handle there sht and decided not to post anymore...Its all good though..it just shows the kind of people they are....take that for what it worth.

I stopped posting because it was no longer fun to post caused by someone that appears to not frequent the site anymore. I'm cosidering coming back, but I hope she doesn't magically come back again, cuz otherwise I'll leave just as quick as I came back. I mean no offense to anybody by what I stated above. I do miss the days that we were all just BSing on there....:cool:

Repost.........................................

:rolleyes: Check CCEG now before posting here again. I'm not kidding though, if you were in my situation you woulda done the same thing. It wasn't fun to post anymore :mad: We'll see what happens....

No I wouldnt have....I'm an @sshole...and she would have been begging me to put it there by the time I wass done E-thuggin' her.....

i couldnt post if i wanted. put in my user name and password and see what happens.

Password changed and IMed to you...

If you have anymore problems try resetting your cookies again....

If after that still no luck quit using that "Internet In A Can" service....

yeah i tried to sign up for chicago ceg today and it wont let me.. for some reason when ever i type in the little letters out of that visual thing it says its not correct and i did it like 10 times and no im not visualy impaired lol:help:

yeah i tried to sign up for chicago ceg today and it wont let me.. for some reason when ever i type in the little letters out of that visual thing it says its not correct and i did it like 10 times and no im not visualy impaired lol:help:

Capital letters must be capital........

Hey ladies, The code confrimation thingy is now built into the site, as it is most sites. I can't turn it off anymore.

Please keep in mind that you must use capital letter just as the picture shows.

Please post all of your problems in this thread and I'll take a look at them, but as of right now the registration seems to be working fine.

Mikey, I just logged into the site using the password I IMed you and it worked flawlessly. Let me know what issues your having and I'll try to fix you up mang.....

Forums
http://www.ChicagoCEG.com/forums

Register
http://www.chicagoceg.com/forums/profile.php?mode=register

Back