• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

pics of the hood!

Ive cought **** in about every single post ive posted and im realy getting tired of it.

Well, then I wouldn't post over the internet that I smoke weed. I really don't care if you do or don't, just like most wouldn't care if I did or not. But I surely wouldn't throw it out into a car forum. That should only be your business, not the world's. Just my .02.:shrug:

well im still going to mod my car ether way. and still go to meets. truly im not realy bothered at all by these people.

Okay, you need to learn a few things.

1) its an internet forum, if you are seriously bothered by what people you have never met before on the internet say about you, then you need some help.

2) EVERYBODY here gets some crap from everybody. If you think what people are saying here is bad? Go read some threads in East Great lakes about rawburt, and then you will see bad.

3) We make fun of each other because we like each other. When I went to a couple of meets I was afraid everybody was going to hate me, but actually everybody was pretty nice, and everybody poked fun at everybody else. It makes the meets all the more interesting to go to because you never know what’s going to happen next... Like Elky tea-bagging an SVT... or Elky tea-bagging a video camera or Elky... What hasn't he tea-bagged?

4) Furthermore if you want to ask people serious questions on a topic you are interested in, make sure you do it is a professional and educated manner. If you are making posts that aren’t thought out or have proper English who is going to take your seriously? Do you think a place of employment would take your application seriously if you spell half of the words on your application wrong? It takes 2 minutes to copy and paste your post into Microsoft word and spell check it. its what I do whenever I make a longer post to make sure I didn't miss dumb typing errors. I am dyslexic so I don't notice something sometimes until someone else points it out.

Honestly, I still get **** from people because sometimes my head is up my ass when I post, and that’s my own fault. But I can say I have learned a hell of a lot from the people on this website, they mean seem like dicks are first, but get to know them and you will find a lot of people here are very knowledgeable if you learn how to ask the right questions.

People were making fun of your driving style because it is unsafe, we told you to lift the seats to a normal position, it makes for easier control of the car in an emergency situation and it is safer for other drivers from a visibility stand point. You have such a nice CSVT, we don't want to see it in an accident because you couldn't see somebody, or you lost control of the car in a simple every day driving environment.

Oh and BTW, if you stop posting, you are just giving into everybody else's demands, which would make you a tool.

Well, then I wouldn't post over the internet that I smoke weed. I really don't care if you do or don't, just like most wouldn't care if I did or not. But I surely wouldn't throw it out into a car forum. That should only be your business, not the world's. Just my .02.:shrug:

he has an excellent point. It even says in the forum rules (which I suggest you read): "15. Although you may think your personal life is interesting, please don't post the intimate details. This isn't a forum for outlining the saga of your life."

Last edited:
i love you aliasjerk

YAY.jpg

Ya know i agree with this kid, all you guys are doing is giving him crap and NOT ONCE has he gone off,he just brushes it off, Cut him some slack already..

Just ignore them and mods the car like you want man, people here are talking smack about your parents helping you with mods but yet i bet half of them still live with there parents..ohh well...

I give you credit for taking everything like you have man..

Ya know i agree with this kid, all you guys are doing is giving him crap and NOT ONCE has he gone off,he just brushes it off, Cut him some slack already..

Just ignore them and mods the car like you want man, people here are talking smack about your parents helping you with mods but yet i bet half of them still live with there parents..ohh well...

I give you credit for taking everything like you have man..

im not saying im not giving him credit, hes doing pretty damn good for a kid his age, and I do think people are being more of a dick to him then he deserves, but I myself wanted him to understand what CEG was about, not just get pissed off and leave with a chip on his shoulder.

wasnt there a trunk coming too? I think I read that in another thread.........just curious, as I thought they were not making them anymore and i went through HELL to get mine!

Back