• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I'm even more sick than i thought i was...

Guitarman19853

Hard-core CEG'er
Yeah so the test results came back on some tests the doctor wanted done (which seemed like an afterthought after he said that i had tonsillitis) and it turns out i have mono. which sucks. and i have no clue where i even got it from either.

mono really sucks. i had it for 8 months about 4 years ago. makes you feel like crap all the time.

and u cant drink alcoholic beverages becuase you liver and stuff is swollen. doc was like i kno u seniors like to do alittle drinking but u cant for like the next year!! sadly i passed out 2 days before from drinking my bad

and u cant drink alcoholic beverages becuase you liver and stuff is swollen. doc was like i kno u seniors like to do alittle drinking but u cant for like the next year!! sadly i passed out 2 days before from drinking my bad

wth?? he never mentioned that... oh damn that will suck... he said it usually lasts 2-4 weeks... and i have been sick on and off for 3 weeks basically, so maybe i'm nearing the end of it.

i dunno..every case of mono i've seen from family members usually ended with them rolled up in a little ball crying like a sissy.

I had mono myself, it wasn't fun. Although I did get out of gym for a few extra weeks, I changed the time from 1 to 4 weeks. :D

Hope you're feeling better soon. Get lots of rest and drink plenty of fluids (not beer). ;)

There are no secrets here on CEG :help: .

oh, but there are... oh, but there are... muahahahaha
bat.gif

OK, you didn't need to get Mono to get out of watchin' me gut the precat's, dude. :laugh: Or is this a plan to avoid the header install?:laugh:

J/K. Hope you get better Ryan.

Not sure what Mono feels like, but if it felt like what I had around Easter of last year, I feel really really sorry for you. Hope you feel better sooner than later.

no, at least i dont think so... they gave me medicine for the tonsillitis but thats before i had the test for mono. they havnt given me anything since that.

my one cousin got mono when he was younger and they didn't give him anything, he just had to deal with it.

my other cousin came down with while we in vegas. like right after we got there too. it sucked - hard - and he had to deal with the 5 hour flight home. he looked like death. when we got him home he went to the doctor and they gave him some steroids and a couple days later he was back on his feet.

i mean, he still had to go easy but he didn't look like he had teh aids anymore.

Back