• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Been around for 3 years, finally posting.

AbsolutSVT

CEG'er
Just wanted to introduce myself, I got a 99 silver frost SVT with 89,xxx miles. I'm from western new york. Finally became a member last summer but havent posted yet. Just wanted to thank everyone in these forums, it has really helped in troubleshooting and getting idea's. Unfortunately I don't know how to post pics if someone could run that by me, it would be much appreciated. Thanks again.

You wouldn't happen to be in the rochester area would you? I keep seeing a silver SVT running around...

I just use a photobucket account to put up pics but you can now upload them to the forums using the manage attachments button towards the bottom when creating/replying to a thread...

EDIT: Welcome! :D

Ha! Beat ya to it Christine! ;)

Welcome! :)
Photobucket account, as suggested before, it's free. Post up some shots.

I'm not upset that you two beat me. ;) I've had a 4 and half day migraine so I haven't been on much.

No I dont live near Rochester, just south of Buffalo. I only put about 1000 miles on my car last year and it is currently free of the elements in storage right now. I see a girl in an black EO near west seneca a lot. I also saw a silver EO in the last couple of weeks. Don't know if it is anyone on here or not. I will have mine back out in april, Ive got fsvt's, knauberized, tint, blacked out B-pillar, hopefully i will have my oem cf hood on by then, tru-bendz, and some audio goodies. Most of those things thanks to this site. I know i am forgetting a few things. I will try to post some pics.

You should go to Spring Zing. The New England folks will be stopping in Buffalo overnight and caravanning to MI. You could join up with us if you like.

Welcome aboard.

My pics are too big and I dont know how to resize them, plus dial up isnt cutting it. Ive thought about SZ, I went to woodward dream cruise in 05, that was pretty crazy. I'm friends with Jeremy (obicanobi) and he has talked about going before depending on when it is maybe i could get him to go. I tried to put a 10 sec exhaust clip up but its been 40 min and is still uploading. i really miss high speed. not sure if this will work but i know i have a pic on my myspace page...
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...e&friendID=60007647&albumID=0&imageID=2320664

I couldn't get into your myspace page. :(

That worked.
Looks good!! It looks like it's in very nice shape. :cool:

Back