• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My Eosb pics

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Ifastdad and aaron from the great north even made it.
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Last edited:
standard.jpg

Even Tim's dog got off
standard.jpg

F'n Steeda threw my ball in the river!!:mad:
standard.jpg

Anti social Rawburt on the far right as everyone else is mingling on the left.:shrug:
standard.jpg

Getting TMNT ice creams!!! Euro had 2.:rolleyes:
standard.jpg

Exceeding the weight of a futon fo sho.
standard.jpg

haha-- man that looks like fun-- wish I could have made it but like I said a long time ago-- I'm up at school and probably coudln't attend... I hope you all had some burger patties to flow with the gathering-- Looks like a great time!

ya you could have said you wern't coming, you where supposed to bring burgers loser!!!!!! Thanks

Wes (1FASTDAD) has the pictures of the footbal incident and will be posting them tomorrow. I also got a picture of us Canadians getting our tickets from the cop!

Aaron

I would REALLY like to know were you found a CSVT for $800.00 running or not.
:ponder:
cuz i would like one

he got it not running, the guys that he bought it from were from CEG (cant remember who) but they put a new engine in it and couldnt get it started, Jason told them whats wrong (cause hes god and know everything), and they didnt listen to him. So he said "give you $800 for it" and they agreed, he bought it. Got the part it needed, which was a $5 clutch position sensor, installed it and fired it right up. My favorite part of the story was when he called the guys he bought it from and say "Hey guys" they proceeded to start the car and rev it up over the phone.

he got it not running, the guys that he bought it from were from CEG (cant remember who) but they put a new engine in it and couldnt get it started, Jason told them whats wrong (cause hes god and know everything), and they didnt listen to him. So he said "give you $800 for it" and they agreed, he bought it. Got the part it needed, which was a $5 clutch position sensor, installed it and fired it right up. My favorite part of the story was when he called the guys he bought it from and say "Hey guys" they proceeded to start the car and rev it up over the phone.

Well thats a lovely story..Im sure that made that guys day that much better..lol

that ranch tire dressing was hot ;)

Nice picture of my TRed :D Who did I talk about 3.0's with, who had the SE. Wasn't you was it Tod? I thought you had a black one.

Last edited:
Back