• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

new pictures

thanks for the great comments guys. yes those are tonys old rims, i also have a spare set i just bought a little while ago. both sets are 18" konig tantrums, im trying to decide if i should have one set the color they are now, and one set bronze. or sell the second set and get something different. opinions wanted. also i will have more pictures tommorrow night of the many new parts on the car, and some still not installed.....
You need a different set for your second set. That way you can sell the second set of Tantrums to me. :)

you will see it soon enough, its going to be at carlisle and spring zing so everyone can see it. anyone want more pictures....... ive got some new ones now.
3-15.jpg

3-14.jpg

3-13.jpg

3-12.jpg

3-11.jpg

3-10.jpg

3-9.jpg

3-8.jpg

3-7.jpg

3-14.jpg

Holy sparkle Batman. :D
I can't wait to see that paint at SZ. The headlights look great!
Nice work!

well i want the new konigs that have removable spokes. i want to paint them the same color as the car. one set is spoken for so far. so a set of e0's and the set on the car might be up for grabs soon.

hey guys the car will be done this weekend hopefully!

Excellent! I'd better be on the phone with you when you fire her up. :)

I like the "CEG" on your back window and how it is done in window tint not vinyl. That's different.
:cool:

Back