• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anybody home?

hello_ferrari.jpg

1. Roger is getting a Charger.

2. Steeda's mom and Rawburt are one and the same person. Think about it, have you ever seen both in the same room? This is also why Steeda and Rawburt always fight.

3. [robot chicken GW] heh heh, Tacos Rule! [/robot chicken GW]

Only charger worth getting is an SRT-8 and those are a little pricey.

Alex, maybe you saw a Holden SS or something that they are using as a test mule.

Why do people even get married.. sheesh. My woman will either accept the fact that i'm going to drive impractical cars and spend rediculous amounts of money on them or she'll get the door.

What's the worst she can do? I think she makes more than you so divorcing you isn't worth it and it's not like she can withhold sex that's she's likely not giving you anyway so just get a cool car for pete's sake.

Only charger worth getting is an SRT-8 and those are a little pricey.

Don't forget, the man bought a Crosfire last time . . . any Charger would be a step up.

but, realistically, he should probably be getting an MS6.

I hope all this silly hector / dave / derek crap stops after SZ07

shaddup. it's all in good fun. i don't have a problem with hector. just you. :)

btw... i thought you wanted more drama? don't ask for more drama, then ***** when you get it.

just a thought.

Thats lame drama though, its boring and repetitive.

I'm not emo, i have blonde hair for christsake. I prefer antisocial gangsta fish.

i prefer you to STFU already.

if you don't like what you read, stop reading. noone is holding a gun to your head.

Back